SIRP for Incident Response
Incident response teams are on the front lines of security, facing more sophisticated threats than ever before. SIRP provides a powerful yet simple solution that applies risk scoring and context to accelerate your investigation and incident response time.
Boost Incident Response
With cyber threats growing in number and sophistication, incident response teams can easily become overwhelmed. SIRP gives incident response analysts the tools and insights they need to quickly identify and resolve the highest risk security incidents.
With SIRP you can:
- Respond to incidents faster. Powerful automation and orchestration tools help incident response analysts gain insight into each incident and complete response steps in seconds.
- Tackle alert fatigue. Integrated threat intelligence and built-in risk scoring ensure false positives are identified and removed, leaving only legitimate security incidents for investigation.
- Control cyber risk. SIRP is the only SOAR platform with built-in risk scoring, helping incidents responders quickly identify and respond to the highest risk incidents.
Security investigations from manual to lightning speed in no time.
SIRP makes it easy for security teams to quickly realize value through our free integrations and automation playbooks that let you take your security investigations from manual to lightning speed in no time.
Reduce Median Time to Response (MTTR)
Once a threat actor has a foothold inside your network, it can take them just minutes to achieve their goals. To ensure your network and assets are protected, your incident response team needs tools that help them keep Median Time to Response (MTTR) to an absolute minimum.
- Block cyber threats faster. SIRP gives incident response analysts access to all the information and security tools they need to quickly identify and block serious threats.
- Save hundreds of analyst hours. Easy integration saves analysts countless hours that would otherwise be spent switching and transferring data between security technologies.
- Prioritize incident response. The longer threats go undetected, the greater risk they pose. SIRP helps incident response teams quickly identify and resolve high-risk security incidents.
Risk-based Incident Prioritization
One of the greatest challenges for incident response teams is knowing which incidents to focus on first. SIRP’s built-in risk scoring model and integrated threat intelligence allows it to accurately score and prioritize incidents based on the threat they pose to your organization.
- Instantly see high-risk incidents. Using SIRP, analysts can instantly see which incidents they need to prioritize to minimize cyber risk.
- The industry’s most accurate risk scoring. SIRP considers dozens of internal and external factors in real-time to assign accurate risk scores to every open incident.
- Block threats against sensitive assets. Basic threats can be high risk if they target sensitive assets. SIRP gives analysts full risk context to ensure dangerous incidents are never missed.
Best Practice Response, Every Time
Incident response teams often rely on individual heroics. This approach isn’t scalable, and can easily lead to serious incidents — particularly when top performers are absent. SIRP makes it easy to codify best practices from top performers into easy-to-follow playbooks that ensure optimal response every time.
- Build playbooks in minutes. Drag-and-drop functionality makes it easy to design, build, and automate response playbooks for all common security incidents.
- Minimize human error. Simple mistakes can easily lead to a serious breach. SIRP makes it easy to automate time-consuming, repetitive tasks, completing them perfectly in seconds — every time.
- Level up your team. No more overreliance on top performers. Use playbooks to guide even the newest recruits through best practice response processes.
Seamless Communication & Audit
While response metrics get most of the attention, communication, documentation, and reporting play a crucial role in incident response. SIRP makes it easy to conduct, maintain, and automate these functions to prevent errors and promote collaboration between security functions.
- Minimize human error. With poor communication and recording, a security incident can quickly become a breach. SIRP automates manual tasks and prompts analysts to complete all necessary actions.
- Better post mortems. Full, automated activity recording makes it easy to conduct post-mortem investigations to identify residual risk and process improvements.
- Maximize collaboration. Automate vital communications to ensure every incident is properly escalated, reported, and recorded.