eBook: How to Automate Your SOC and Deal with the Alert Overload
How to Automate Your SOC and Deal with the Alert Overload
Security Operations Centres (SOCs) are the heart of any security strategy, monitoring security alerts from multiple solutions across the infrastructure and acting to mitigate any threats against the organisation. However, in a growing number of organisations, the hard working security analysts manning these SOCs are becoming overwhelmed by the rapidly growing number of threat alerts they receive every day. The COVID-19 pandemic has made security analysts job harder.
We commissioned new research to determine the extent of the problem, and the impact it is having on organisations’ ability to keep their operations secure.
In this eBook, you will find:
- Insight from our original research into the costs and resources needed to respond to alerts
- The security and operational issues created by alert overload
- The impact of COVID-19 pandemic on SOC
- How automation can drive efficiency and help SOC teams keep up
- How to get started on implementing a SOAR solution into your security strategy